Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Google Maps

Built in 1960 and renovated in 1997, this residence hall and dining complex is named for Oswald West, the 14th governor of Oregon. He is credited with establishing Oregon's highway system and the beach highway law that protects public access to the high-water line of Oregon's beaches.

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming