Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Google Maps

Completed in 1963, this five-story residence hall is home to 300 students and was the original home of honors college. It is named for Charles L. McNary, a long-serving Oregon state senator. He worked on agricultural and forestry issues, and helped pass legislation that led to the construction of Bonneville Dam. Not to be confused with McNary Hall, which was also the name of a wing of Central Hall dormitory in the 1940's.

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming