Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History


Google Maps

Originally called Agricultural Car Pool, this structure was built in 1954. The Transportation Services department operates a motor pool of vans, trucks and sedans for rent at economical rates to individuals authorized to travel on official University or other government business.   

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming