Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Withycombe Hall opened in the spring of 1952. It is named after James Withycombe, an early 20th century director of the college's agricultural experiment station and governor of Oregon from 1915 to 1919.

General information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming