Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Oregon Digital 

This residence was purchased by the college in 1930 for use as a home management house. It
was demolished in 1991. Kent House was likely built in the 1910s and was located on SW 26 th
Street between what are now Ballard Extension Hall and the Oceanography Administration
Building. It is not known for whom the house was named, though possibly the name of the
owner at the time of its purchase.

Just north of Park Terrace Nursery School

3,305 sq ft