Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Wordpress, Jerin Rajan, 2012

Completed in 1963, and attached to McNary residence hall, this complex is named for Charles L. McNary, U.S. Senator from Oregon from 1917 to 1944. He was also the Republican vice presidential nominee in 1940. He worked on agricultural and forestry issues, and helped pass legislation that led to the construction of Bonneville Dam.

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming