- Borrow & Request
- Meet & Study Here
- Tech & Print
Constructed in 1949, it was the home of OSU’s electrical engineering program for many years. It was the last of three interconnected buildings on Campus Way; the others were Batcheller and Covell halls. It was named for Richard H. Dearborn, head of the electrical engineering department from 1914 to 1934 and dean of engineering from 1935 to 1944.
|Address||1891 SW Campus Way|
|Architect||Jones & Marsh|
Richard H. Dearborn, head of the electrical engineering department (1914-1934), dean of engineering from (1935-1944)
|Blueprints||Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003, Series II: Building Project Files, 1938-2002, Box 3|
SCARC: The Special Collections and Archives Research Center contains photographs, film, personal papers and manuscripts, as well as the College of Engineering records, all pertaining to Dearborn Hall.
Oregon Digital: Contains many historic photographs of Dearborn Hall, both inside and out, as well as periodicals pertaining to the building itself.
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis OR 97331–4501