Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Google Maps

Opened in 2006, the 153,000-square-foot Kelley Engineering Center is home to the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. A dramatic departure from most academic engineering buildings, it was designed to drive collaboration and innovation among faculty, students, and visiting business partners and was the first building of its kind to earn a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council. Inspired by OSU’s vision for becoming a top-tier engineering school, Martin N. Kelley (’50), an OSU civil engineering graduate and retired vice president of the Fortune 500 Kiewit Corporation, donated $20 million toward construction of the building.

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming