Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Google Maps

Installed at OSU in 1946, this Quonset hut first served as a cafeteria for Hudson and Central Halls, which were two temporary dormitories constructed immediately after World War II to accommodate the large growth in Oregon State's enrollment, especially among men. The building was moved to its current location in 1960 to serve as the Naval ROTC armory.

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming