- Borrow & Request
- Meet & Study Here
- Tech & Print
East Greenhouse was built in 1927 by Thompson's Horticultural Works of Portland, Oregon. Currently the greenhouses serve as a facility for Resident Instruction, Graduate Research and Sponsored Research. It consists of 19 glass greenhouse sections covering 25,500 sq.ft of growing space.
|Address||2801 SW Campus Way|
|Architect||Thompson's Horticultural Works|
|Historic District||Yes; Historic Contributing Building|
SCARC: The Special Collections and Archives Research Center contains photographs, oral history, personal papers and manuscripts, as well as the Agriculture, Horticulture, and Crop Science Department records. Of note in the SCARC collection is the Memorabilia Box 27.7, which pertains to all greenhouses on OSU's campus.
Oregon Digital: Contains many historic photographs of OSU's greenhouses, both inside and out, as well as periodicals pertaining to the greenhouses and programs within them.
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis OR 97331–4501