Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Google Maps 

This building was originally constructed in 1951, and expanded in 1959, 1965 and 1972. It was originally operated by the college of Agricultural Sciences. The Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory was located here from 1959 to 1981, when it moved to the newly completed Magruder Hall. Today the VRL building houses molecular diagnostics, virology and serology, and Kathy O’Reilly’s research lab.

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming