Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History


Northwest Engineering Service, Inc

Originally called the Bioscience Building, this structure was completed in 1970. It is named for Wallis Nash who served as secretary of Oregon Agricultural College’s Board of Regents from 1886 to 1898. He was a local lawyer and businessman.

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming