Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Oregon State College of Public Health and Human Sciences

The 18,000-square-foot Hallie Ford Center opened as a cornerstone facility for the College of Public Health and Human Sciences in 2011/2012. The center’s mission is to promote the development and wellbeing of children, youth and families by generating, translating and sharing research-based knowledge. In 2008, just before her passing at age 102, Oregon philanthropist Hallie E. Ford made a gift of $8 million to continue her legacy of love, care and support for children and families.

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Map