Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Google Maps

This building is currently under reconstruction. Named in honor of Forestry's first Dean and the seventh President of the University, Peavy Hall, along with the adjoining Richardson Hall, is home to the College of Forestry and the Oregon Forest Research Laboratory. These are recognized as one of North America's most highly regarded teaching, research and outreach programs. Not to be confused with the Peavy Hall, a wing of Central Hall (demolished) in the 1940s.

 

General Information

Address  
Architect  
Year Built  
Renovations  
Square Footage  
Purpose/Usage

Previous Name(s)  
Namesake

Historic District  
Blueprints  
Maps

Facilities Services Records, 1888-2003. Series XX:  Campus, Farm, and Property Maps, 1899-1990. Campus and Farm Maps: 3-A

Oregon State University Campus Maps, 1894-1994

Photographs  

Oregon State University Historical Photographs, 1868-1980

Further Archival Information

Information Forthcoming

Map

Information Forthcoming