- Borrow & Request
- Meet & Study Here
- Tech & Print
1. If the "add to Zotero" icons are not available on the URL address bar or if you just want to add the citation information for something that is sitting on your desk, click the green circle on the Zotero toolbar to manually add items to your Zotero library.
2. Choose what type of item it is from the drop down menu (notice the "more" option).
3. You will be given blank fields in which to enter the information about your item (in the right-hand pane).
4. Click on the fields and/or use the tab key to navigate through the fields.
5. View your completed entry in the center and right-hand panes.
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis OR 97331–4501