- Borrow & Request
- Meet & Study Here
- Tech & Print
To avoid scheduling problems, please read the information below before requesting a room in the Graduate Student Commons.
The Graduate Student Commons will assign reservations based on availability, usage, and preference, following these guidelines:
Classroom scheduling is maintained by the Graduate Student Commons.
Note: Requests are filled based on availability and guidelines. All rooms are only for university business; more info is at osulibrary.oregonstate.edu/building-space-use.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please call the Graduate Student Commons at 541-737-1693 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the Rooms
Leaving the Room
1. Hit the power button on the computer
2. Log in to the computer using your ONID credentials
3. Load presentation materials
4. Touch anywhere on the "Creston" keypad
5. Tap power button – it will turn blue
6. Tap the computer icon on keypad
7. You should now be able to display your info on the screen
8. To adjust the volume, tap the “+” or “-“ signs as needed
9. To turn off, touch the power button again on the Creston Keypad
10. Make sure to sign out from the desktop computer
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis OR 97331–4501