- Borrow & Request
- Meet & Study Here
- Tech & Print
1. The actual computer is under the desk on the left. If the computer is off, you may need to turn it on or reboot it by pressing the button on the back right corner of the CPU.
2. Log in using your ONID user name and password
3. Use the CRESTRON panel to display the computer image on the screen. Touch the panel to wake the CRESTRON.
When you are done
Display what is on the instructor screen
1. On the CRESTRON panel attached to the cart, press power (bottom right)
2. Choose TV icon (top right)
NOTE: No sound comes from the presentation carts when displaying the instructor screen
Display what is on student laptop
1. Plug in HDMI cable
2. Hit HDMI 1 on the CRESTRON panel (top left)
NOTE: Presentation carts will play sound from the laptop plugged into it. Use the volume control on the CRESTRON panel to adjust volume.
You can use the projector with AirMedia and your tablet or smartphone.
NOTE: When you are finished, be sure to Stop Mirroring or you may inadvertently share your screen with people in the room later.
West is equipped with video-conferencing equipment including built-in microphones, speakers, and a presenter camera. This equipment can provide an audio and video feed of the room to remote participants in a Zoom meeting.
(excerpted from this Zoom help document “How Do I Share My Screen”)
Click the microphone select icon (the ^ next to the microphone icon) on your meeting controls. Select "Line (TesiraFORTE)" under the "Select a Microphone" heading.
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis OR 97331–4501