- Borrow & Request
- Meet & Study Here
- Tech & Print
Due - Jan. 28 at 12:00 p.m. Your library assignment is worth 3 points and consists of the following deliverable, described in more detail below:
1. Create a Zotero collection on your topic. (See these Zotero instructions for more help.)
2. Use at least 2 databases (covered in the library session) to search for articles or other resources that are relevant to your disease topic. Add a total of at least 6 references from these databases (feel free to add more if you find more articles/resources that are interesting or relevant to you) to your Zotero collection.
3. Use Zotero to create a bibliography in Word (see these directions on how to create a bibliography without adding in-text citations). Use the Emerging Infectious Diseases or Nature journal citation style to format the references. (See these directions for how to add a citation style to the basic list of styles). TIP - Use Paste-Special when pasting into Word.
4. Below each citation, include an annotation with the following information (see examples below the directions):
5. Put your name, the course name and the date in the upper left-hand corner of the Word document.
6. Attach the Word bibliography in an email with the subject line MB 385 Library Assignment to Diana Park at email@example.com
If you are unable to finish the assignment during the class period, you may email the Word bibliography to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 28 at 12:00 p.m.
Example Annotated Bibliography:
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis OR 97331–4501