You expected lists of the greatest books, movies, athletes, or pizza toppings of all time?
- Great Goat-approved Treats:
- Great Goat Cheeses of the World
- Manouri: Northern Greece. Described as "smooth-textured...slightly sour, [and] citrusy." Great in cakes, or paired with fruit.
- Ticklemoore: Devon, United Kingdom. Described as "crumbly" with a "floral and grassy flavor." Delicious as a salad topper.
- Crottin de Chavignol: Loire Valley, France. Described as "slightly acidic [and nutty]." Well-paired with a Sauvignon Blanc.
- Scimudin: Valtellina Valley, Northern Italy. Described as "silky smooth" and "slightly sweet." A tasty topper for sweet breads or rolls.
- Kilembe: South Africa. Described as "crumbly [in] texture [with a] deep nuttiness." Delicious as a baked, phyllo dough-wrapped appetizer.
- Great Goat-themed Restaurants (and a food truck):
- Great Movies with a Goat (or goats) In It:
[Image credit: Ten Rivers Food Web Records, Series 2, Sub-series 2, Digital Folder 07]
What would your G.O.A.T list be about, and who (or what) would make the cut?