- Borrow & Request
- Meet & Study Here
- Tech & Print
A simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature.
Find out how to set your preferences in Google Scholar, so you can use OSU Libraries subscriptions to get free access to content that is not free on the web:
* Evaluate your sources. Don't assume everything you find is true, accurate or timely.
* Keep track of the sources you find so you can document them accurately in your papers.
* If you don't get results using one approach, try another. Do not assume that nothing exists on the topic.
* Not everything is in the computer.
* Ask for help from a librarian if you get stuck or confused.
* Don't put all of your research off until the last possible moment. It won't be much fun.
If you have questions about library services for Ecampus and remote users or need help getting started using the library, please contact:
Online Learning Librarian
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis OR 97331–4501