- Borrow & Request
- Meet & Study Here
- Tech & Print
You need to find eight valid sources for your plan. One can be the IUCN Red List and the others must be scientific journal articles. Here are strategies and resources.
Format your citations for this essay using the Marine Ecology Progress Series guidelines.
Make sure someone else can find the resource you use. Essential information for a citation:
* Evaluate your sources. Don't assume everything you find is true, accurate or timely.
* Keep track of the sources you find so you can document them accurately in your papers.
* If you don't get results using one approach, try another. Do not assume that nothing exists on the topic.
* Not everything is in the computer.
* Ask for help from a librarian if you get stuck or confused.
* Don't put all of your research off until the last possible moment. It won't be much fun.
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis OR 97331–4501