Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
At the Library:
- The library has ArcGIS on the computers in the Information Commons (2nd floor).
- Download Spatial Data
- If you are an OSU student or staff member, you are eligible to sign up for free ESRI virtual campus courses for self-paced training.
- Imagery Explorer and other tools from Oregon Explorer
- Imagery Explorer provides access to 2005 .5 meter orthoimagery for Oregon
Other Data Sources
- Data.gov -- Search by topic and filter by data type (e.g. "geospatial")
- Data Basin -- From the website: "Data Basin is a science-based mapping and analysis platform that supports learning, research, and sustainable environmental stewardship."
- SimplyAnalytics -- Free for OSU Community. User account required. SimplyAnalytics enables users to develop interactive thematic maps and reports using thousands of demographic, business, and marketing data variables. (Cancelled after June 2020)
Datasets from Oregon Spatial Data Library