Skip to main content

OSU Buildings Histories

Building History

Harriet's Photograph Collection

  • Built in 1900 after the original Mechanical Hall burned down on September 27th, 1898
  • In 1920, a third floor was added and the name was changed to Apperson Hall
  • In 2009, after a major interior renovation, the name was changed to Kearney Hall. For more information, see the Kearney Hall page