The OSU Libraries and Press
The OSU Libraries and Press serve 26,393 students and 1345 instructional faculty[i] with library resources, research collections, and learning spaces. The OSU Libraries holds 1,707,949 titles including 51,369 eBooks[ii], over 1,100 archival collections, and provides access to over 300 research online databases
In 2012-2013, the Valley Library saw 425,436 visitors and circulated 258,701 items[iii]. The library had 28,100 reference questions and held 410 instruction sessions and workshops for over 9,117 students, faculty, and staff. Library research databases saw 2,997,634 searches and delivered 1,428,653 full-text article requests to patrons[iv].
The OSU Press published 18 books and held 150 author events.
The Oregon State University Libraries and Press (OSULP) consists of:
· The Valley Library on the main OSU campus
· The Marilyn Potts Guin Library at the OSU Hatfield Marine Science Center in Newport, Oregon.
· The OSU Cascades Library as part of the shared Central Oregon Community College campus in Bend, Oregon
· The Oregon State University Press
The OSU Libraries and Press is made up of these departments:
· Library Administration Management & Planning (LAMP)
· Center for Digital Scholarship and Services (CDSS)
· Teaching and Engagement Department (TED)
· Emerging Technologies and Services (ETS)
· Collection and Resource Sharing Department (CRSD)
· Special Collections and Archives Research Center (SCARC)
[i] OSU Common Data Set 2012-2013: http://oregonstate.edu/admin/aa/ir/common-data-set
[ii] 2012-2013 ACRL Statistics for OSU Libraries
[iii] OSULP CRSD Statistics - https://wiki.library.oregonstate.edu/confluence/display/CRSD/CRSD+Dept+Statistics
[iv] 2012-2013 ACRL Statistics for OSU Libraries